Controller of your data
The Indian company, Naarithva, is the controller of the personal data you submit to us and responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law.
Types of information we gather
We at Naarithva recognize your right to confidentiality and are committed to protecting your privacy. Naarithva does not furnish any identifiable information at the individual level regarding its customers to any third party. The information you give to us is held with the utmost care and security. This information is collected primarily to ensure that we are able to fulfil your requirements and to deliver you a truly personalized shopping experience. We may directly collect analytics data or use third party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. When navigating our web site, personal information about you is not collected automatically or without your knowledge.
Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. We will always process your e- mail address and password that you submit to us when you sign up for Naarithva account. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customized future shopping for you, improving our platform, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. We use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses naarithva.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of naarithva.com on other web sites. We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide you with location- based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Use of information about you
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at naarithva.com in following manner:
- We use the information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website.
- We will use the information to provide you with your order history, details around your orders and enable you to handle your account settings. We will also provide you with easy ways to maintain accurate and updated information such as contact details and payment information.
- We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you and communicating with you.
- We may use the information for internal analysis and to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content.
- Furthermore, we will enable you to save items in your shopping bag, offer you size recommendations and enable you to rate and review the products you've purchased from us. In order to provide you with relevant product recommendations Naarithva will process your navigation and browsing on our digital platforms, your shopping history and product reviews as well as the data you submitted to us through your account.
- We are also bound to cooperate fully should a situation arise where we are required by law or legal process to provide information about a customer. We may share non-personal, non-individual statistical or demographic information in aggregate form with our marketing partners, advertisers. In other words, we will not tell our marketing partners that you purchased a specific product, but we may tell them how many customers purchased that product.
Legal ground to process data
Processing your personal data is necessary for Naarithva to fulfil the service of managing and delivering the order to you. The processing of your personal data for your account is based on your consent when you create your Naarithva account.
The processing of your personal data provides you with relevant product information is based on our legitimate interest.
Duration for which data is saved
We will keep your data for as long as you have an active Naarithva account. You have the right to terminate your account at any time, if you choose to do so your account will cease to exist and you will be considered inactive. We will keep your personal data if there are any legal requirements and if there is an open dispute.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
PREF, persistent for a very short period, set by Google and tracks who visits the store and from where
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only if is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service
(https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement
Access to your data
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we at Naarithva, are not in business of selling it to others. Your data may be shared within Naarithva. We never pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties outside the Naarithva without your consent. Data that is forwarded to third parties, is only used to provide you with our services.
Your choices and rights
As a Naarithva customer, you have choices about how to protect and limit the collection, use, and disclosure of information about you.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent from the processing of your personal data at any time. When you do so your account will cease to exist and Naarithva will not be able to provide you with our services.
- You also have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on Naarithva’s legitimate interest by contacting us. Your account will then be deleted, and we will not be able to carry out our services to you.
- You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.
Use of naarithva.com by children
Use of naarithva.com is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use naarithva.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information to contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at
Address: No. 17/1, 39 th D Main, D Group Layout, Bangalore - 560091
Phone: +91 9844126789 (Time: Monday to Saturday 10.00 am to 7.00 pm)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (We will respond within 48 hours)
We respect the privacy of our customers completely. We use the information we collect to enhance your overall shopping experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.